Here are some dates and information for Nye County Voters in the days ahead:
EARLY VOTING LOCATIONS:
Nye County – Pahrump Justice Complex – 1520 East Basin Ave
Saturday, October 16, 2010, Sunday, October 17, 2010 and Saturday, October 23, 2010
Monday, October 18, 2010 through Friday, October 22, 2010
Monday, October 25, 2010 through Wednesday, October 27, 2010
Poll Hours 10:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, October 14:
1. The debate between Sen. Harry Reid and Sharron Angle will take place from 6-7:00 PM at the PBS studio here in Las Vegas. However, the event is closed to the public. You may watch the debate on PBS Channel 10 and/or most other major networks.
2. There is a candidate forum in Pahrump from 7-9:00 PM at the Maverick Saloon and Dance Hall located at 340 E. Mesquite, in Pahrump.
Saturday, October 16:
1. The League of Women Voters of Pahrump Valley is hosting a local Candidate Forum from 5-9:00 PM at the Ruud Community Center located at 270 N. Hwy 160 (that is at Petrack Park).
Thursday, October 21:
Moderators and recorders are being sought for a training session in advance of a Community Forum on Economic Security taking place in Pahrump on November 5th.
The forum, hosted by The Nevada Center for Public Policy Dialogue Forum, is part of a national undertaking by the Kettering Foundation to help people of diverse views find common ground for action on issues that concern them deeply. The training will be from 5:30-8:0 PM at the Great Basin College Training Classroom – 151 Rm. #2 at 240 S Humahuaca. Interested parties should send an email or call Carolene Endersby at (775) 513-0709.
My thanks to Marla Turner firstname.lastname@example.org (702) 610-9043 for the above information.
- Where is the list of the 128 âanointedâ voters who the Nye County Democratic Central Committee has deemed eligible voters for members of the Central Committee?
- League of Women Voters of Pahrump Valley
- Nye County 2010 Election Calendar
- Join the League of Women Voters of Pahrump Valley
- League of Women Voters of Las Vegas Valley